The Phoenix DryTAG RH is an innovative Bluetooth Temp/RH Sensor designed to measure the temperature and relative humidity (RH) directly from the outlet of a dehumidifier or act as a standalone thermo-hygrometer. Data collected from the DryTAG RH is then streamed automatically to the DryPHONE (optional) and drying report.
Dry Tag RH
- Temperature and Relative Humidity (RH) sensing
- Automate dehumidifier outlets, affected area, unaffected area, HVAC readings
- Appears in the DryLINK app, even when not in use, for easy job setup
- Includes a sensor to show nearby equipment first saving time during job setup
- Automatically provides days of use and serial numbers to drying report
- Provides an hour meter for cumulative run time on the job