Pre Order Sale!!!
- Includes temperature and RH and GPP sensing
- Uses attached pins to push into wet drywall
- Readings are automatically added to the drying report
- Logs the time when the drying goal was reached
- Calibrates the RH sensor when needed
- Included accessory allows screws to be used for harder surfaces
DrySense Moisture Temp and Humidity Meter
The Phoenix DrySENSE is a Bluetooth moisture content sensor for setting and monitoring moisture goals on the job site. Moisture content readings are automatically added to the drying report and log the time when the drying goal is reached. The attached pins allow you to push the sensor into wet drywall and the included accessory gives you the ability to put stainless screws into harder surfaces to measure the moisture content.
- WARRANTY. Warranties provided vary product as detailed on the respective individual warranty documents. Seller warrants that the products will substantially conform to the agreed specifications. THE INDIVIDUAL WARRANY DOCUMENTS STATE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY SELLER TO BUYER AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN FACT OR BY LAW. THE WARRANTIES STATED THEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR VERBAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. SELLER’S WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY GOODS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO MISUSE, MISHANDLING, MISAPPLICATION, NEGLECT, (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USE OF UNAUTHORIZED PARTS OR ATTACHMENTS), OR ADJUSTMENT OR REPAIR PERFORMED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN SELLER OR ONE OF SELLER’S AUTHORIZED AGENTS.
- RETURN OF PRODUCTS. No product may be returned to Seller without Seller’s prior written permission in the form of a return material authorization. Buyer is responsible for freight costs. Products must be clean, in original packaging, and returned within 45 days. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge.